Gautier High School will have the annual blood drive on Thursday, September 9th, from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm. Please eat a good meal before donating.
Your blood donation can go on to save up to THREE LIVES!
- You are NOT required to be vaccinated in order to donate blood.
- Antibody testing included when you donate blood.
- As of May 19, 2021 The Blood Center switched to a new Antibody test that can detect COVID antibodies from previous virus exposure as well as antibodies derived from the COVID vaccines.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must be 14 days symptom free in order to donate blood. If asymptomatic, you must wait 14 days from the date of your positive test result.
- If you have received one of the FDA Approved (EUA) COVID-19 vaccines, there is no deferral time to donate blood.
Sponsored by Mrs. J. King, Teacher & Health Science I & II Classes [email protected]